just a pop in to say that i am alive! my husband has been working his *tushie* off these days. i’ve been feeling stretched and overwhelmed. but i love the sentiment expressed by the message embroidered on this pillow about families and people who you love. couldn’t have said it better. 🙂
- I snagged a gorgeous quatrefoil mirror on sale at Tarjay. I'll post pics when I hang it in our powder room. Two... fb.me/1ZwpcONxd 8 months ago
- To my loyal design friends, one of my all time favorites, the Atoll Mirror is back in stock! I thought I had... fb.me/1yKkYWZdv 10 months ago
- Did y'all see this modern house renovation in Jackson Ward? The center skylight is one of the coolest things I... fb.me/48VHo8e39 2 years ago
- I love this blog post by Emily A. Clark. "While I've been thinking it's a lack of motivation, I think it... fb.me/1VI1YsDDx 2 years ago
- New post: it's not July 4th, but it still inspires…. fb.me/7CX8DtgA9 2 years ago
Top Posts Today on spark!