I am a full-time mother to a precocious daughter, a part-time attorney and a home decor addict. I cannot seem to satiate my craving for inspiration with traditional home design magazines. They seem inaccessible and focused on esoteric theory instead of affordability, function and reality. I am looking forward to sharing observations that “spark!” and inspire me. spark! will always be a work in progress, just like everyone’s sense of style and place in the journey of life.
- I snagged a gorgeous quatrefoil mirror on sale at Tarjay. I'll post pics when I hang it in our powder room. Two... fb.me/1ZwpcONxd 1 year ago
- To my loyal design friends, one of my all time favorites, the Atoll Mirror is back in stock! I thought I had... fb.me/1yKkYWZdv 1 year ago
- Did y'all see this modern house renovation in Jackson Ward? The center skylight is one of the coolest things I... fb.me/48VHo8e39 2 years ago
- I love this blog post by Emily A. Clark. "While I've been thinking it's a lack of motivation, I think it... fb.me/1VI1YsDDx 2 years ago
- New post: it's not July 4th, but it still inspires…. fb.me/7CX8DtgA9 2 years ago
Top Posts Today on spark!