I found this great floor lamp at Target today. I pulled it off the shelf and got a good look at it. I love the high gloss finish and it’s really sturdy and good looking. Not to mention affordable – only $69.99! Gasp! It would look great in a traditional or modern study with a pretty ivory, pale green or silver silk drum shade. Love Tar-jay!
- I snagged a gorgeous quatrefoil mirror on sale at Tarjay. I'll post pics when I hang it in our powder room. Two... fb.me/1ZwpcONxd 6 months ago
- To my loyal design friends, one of my all time favorites, the Atoll Mirror is back in stock! I thought I had... fb.me/1yKkYWZdv 8 months ago
- Did y'all see this modern house renovation in Jackson Ward? The center skylight is one of the coolest things I... fb.me/48VHo8e39 1 year ago
- I love this blog post by Emily A. Clark. "While I've been thinking it's a lack of motivation, I think it... fb.me/1VI1YsDDx 2 years ago
- New post: it's not July 4th, but it still inspires…. fb.me/7CX8DtgA9 2 years ago
Top Posts Today on spark!