just a pop in to say that i am alive! my husband has been working his *tushie* off these days. i’ve been feeling stretched and overwhelmed. but i love the sentiment expressed by the message embroidered on this pillow about families and people who you love. couldn’t have said it better. :)
- My #fridayreads is Z by Therese Anne Fowler. @ThereseFowler 1 day ago
- Happy Mother's Day! fb.me/2pIlnmooL 6 days ago
- I'm reading Quiet: the Power of Introverts by Susan Cain @susancain #fridayreads 4 weeks ago
- Yay! Thanks for coming. We can't wait to have you! RT “@leighnew: @NeedSpark @jlrichmond thanks!! Can't wait to see you in Richmond!” 1 month ago
- I'm reading Still Points North by Leigh Newman to get ready for Jr. League of Richmond's Book & Author. @leighnew @JLRichmond #fridayreads 1 month ago
Top Posts Today on spark!